Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I will post more!

I know...I been a little absent and inactive on the posting front. I have been crazy busy with life and haven't found much time to sit down and do much blogging. 

But watch out, when I can carve out a good chunk of time to cram out some post it will be awesome.  I can tell you I have a lot of material to post about.  One I am really excited about features Molly and Abby, my favorite 6 and 3 year olds.  This past Friday we had a slumber party...yes, a slumber party!  So, keep your eye our for that post. It will include two different gluten-free pancake recipes. 

Anywhooooo, I had to let you know I am alive and that I will post more.  I suppose I better get my day started....by making a fresh cup of coffee - there is no better way to get the day started.

Have a terrific Tuesday!!!

Oh ya...I forgot to check in on my nut butter detox. After 14 days I had some nut butter, it was amazing! However, I was right back to devouring it up like it is salsa. I must learn to slow myself down on the nut butter intake - I think I might need a sponsor. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment