Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

And so it begins...

I posted awhile back about a little nudge I received from a friend.  This nudge really helped me take a big step in following a passion and something I have been wanting to do for awhile. Well this little journey has begun. Without further ado, I will let you in on this journey....


This week I began taking (the first of many) prerequisites so that I can apply for the Master of Science in Nutrition at Bastyr University for fall 2013! I am so thrilled to actually be doing it. It feels pretty darn good!

 So...the studying begins - not going to lie, I am a bit tickled to be studying again. If I could, I would be a lifelong student. This quarter I am taking an intro to nutrition course.  After the first class, I feel like it is going to be a very informative and challenging class!  While I become great friends with the text book, I will definitely become even better friends with coffee...I am looking forward to it all. :-)

I will keep you posted on this little journey I have just embarked on. It is going to be a lot of work, but well worth it!

**Watch out for the weekly WOD-MOD post tomorrow - it is a goodie!**

No comments:

Post a Comment